Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hope, Obstacles, Optimism, Inspiration, Passion

Do any of these terms mean anything to you? Can you relate to each, any, or all of these? Do you feel these in different moments of your life?

For me, they do. They strike a chord with me that I will not forget, hopefully. I believe we all are given opportunities in life and yes, obstacles as well. It is what we do with those that make the difference.

I want to show the world what's possible. What's hopeful. Lots of people have ideas or dreams, but they listen to the tape inside their heads that says, " I can't." Everyday, ordinary people do extraordinary things. If you simply view things from another perspective, new possibilities emerge.

Inspiration, it isn't something you can mail order from a catalog or online. It comes bit by bit and more often than not, it comes by surprise. Look at those around you with an open heart, you never know how inspiring others can truly be.

Does optimism attract optimism??? Does dwelling on the positive change your life? I believe the answer to these questions is yes. It can't help but do that. What you focus on, you attract. When you find your purpose, and it has to do with putting good out into the world, that good will reflect in your own life. Everything you want and everything you need starts to suddenly show up. Surround yourself with great people doing amazing things, and great amazing things come your way.

So to many who have believed in me, inspired me, thrown obstacles my way, or helped me discover my passion thank you!!!

My hope for anyone reading this is to discover your passion, have hope, conquer obstacles, and inspire others for the good of the world.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: