Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whoa! 2010 is HERE BABY!!!!!!

Where does the time go? And how do we spend it? Wow, that's a good segway into a New Year's Resolution if I ever heard one!!!

Having said that, I must admit, I lost track of time last month! Lots to share just no time to share it. But as I sit and reflect all I can say is it was productive time spent....on the business, Rapid Results Fitness, and with family...Sometimes in that order, sometimes simultaneously, sometimes order reversed but in any case it boiled down to ALOT of multitasking.....

As I reflect on 2009, I can sum up that it has been a life changing year! I have learned alot and know that 2010 will be even more "educational" I feel sure. Reflection of the past brings a gamut of emotions, attitudes, and insight to what just happened, where I am now and the potential of things to come. Like the rest of the world, I make resolutions. For some it seems pointless, useless, unfulfilling. But for me, it is an opportunity to focus on what worked in the past and what didn't, the mistakes I made, and the things I did right.

As I have said before, my favorite quote is this: "Insanity: Doing the Same thing you 've always done and expecting different results"

SO, this reflection/resolution period is a time for me to change behaviors or at least set a course to do so. I like it, it works for me....

So for 2010, awesome stuff happening....
We just expanded our fitness studio. More room to swing the kettlebells, blast fat with rope training, fix stubborn movement patterns with joint mobility work, and zen out with some awesome Yoga.... not to mention shower facilities, a massage room, changing rooms, personal training area, and two group fitness rooms! Wow! Very exciting for us all at RRF! If you are interested and ready for real results and a PARADIGM SHIFT IN FITNESS
then you MUST check us out! I GUARANTEE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Go here for the scoop, www.rapidresultsfitness.net and if you are reading this blog before Saturday, January 9 9:30am-12:30pm, come join us as we celebrate our 2nd Anniversary!!!

So what is my 2010 resolution list?
(oh yes there is a list)

Let me leave you with these few:
1. To not take for granted those I come in contact with personal, business, or otherwise. We all impact one another in positive ways or negative ones. I intend to stay on the positive side.

2. To continue to train with purpose. Goal setting brings this. I absolutely love what my training holds for me each time I touch the kb, grip the bar, or pull the rope. As I enter my training sessions this year though, I will be THANKFUL and MINDFUL of the body God gave me and how I treat it. The rest will hopefully fall into place.

God continues to move wonders in my life and I can only imagine what is in store for 2010.

If you are following this blog, I'd love to hear what you think. Your opinions, your questions, anything regarding training specifically kettlebell training, rope training, or general fitness, injury prevention, body mechanics, joint mobility,life perspectives as it pertains to a healthier lifestyle.

Let me know what your New Year's Resolutions are.

No comments: